- Last updated:
- 07 Sep 2016
The annual report is one of the ways council connects with the community. It shows:
- council's commitment to achieve its vision for the region
- the results of actioning the corporate and operational plans
- details of council's achievements
- details of the services that have been provided to the region
- council being transparent and accountable.
This Annual Report is for the period 15 March 2008 to 30 June 2009. It covers the time from when the Sunshine Coast Council was formed until the end of the financial year.
- Introduction (pages: 1– 16)
- Operational Plan Achievements (pages: 17– 43)
- Statutory and other information (pages: 44 – 52)
- Financial Information (pages: 53 – 116)