- Last updated:
- 21 Mar 2017
The annual report is one of the ways council connects with the community. It shows:
- council's commitment to achieve its vision for the region
- the results of actioning the corporate and operational plans
- details of council's achievements
- details of the services that have been provided to the region
- council being transparent and accountable.
- 2008-2009 Annual Report - 15 March 2008 to 30 June 2009. It covers the time from when the Sunshine Coast Council was formed until the end of the financial year.