- Last updated:
- 25 Feb 2017
Council adopted the 2012/13 budget at a special meeting on 27 June 2012.
The budget was developed in conjunction with the Operational Plan 2012-2013 and in accordance with the Financial Sustainability Plan 2010-2020. The Financial Sustainability Plan defines the high level of:
- financial policies
- and parameters
that guide the development of service levels, rating and other income, expenditure, and treasury management.
Download the complete Budget Book or access sections of the book as listed below.
You can view all the highlights of the budget on youtube.
Budget 2012/13 adoption media releases
- Building a sustainable Sunshine Coast
- Building a sustainable community
- Building a sustainable economy
The Financial Statements 2012/13 were presented as attachments to the budget report. The financial statements include:
- Statement of Income and Expenses
- Statement of Financial Position
- Schedule of Capital Works
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Financial Ratios
The following policies were presented as attachments to the budget report: