- Last updated:
- 23 Aug 2016
Council's Corporate Plan 2014-2019 came into effect on 1 July 2014.
The plan is reviewed annually to confirm the vision, goals and outcomes remain appropriate and to update operational activities for the next financial year. The 2016 update to the corporate plan was adopted by council on 9 June 2016.
The corporate plan:
- is council's core strategic direction for the next five years
- guides council's decision-making
- identifies key operational actions for the financial year
- is the organisation's primary business planning and performance tool
- steers budget operations and resource allocations.
The plan assists council to achieve its vision:
- To be Australia's most sustainable region –– vibrant, green, diverse.
The Operational Plan 2016-2017 is the annual operating plan for council and underpins the Corporate Plan 2014-2019.
The Operational Plan has a twelve-month focus. It details the activities and projects that council will undertake during the year to achieve the broader strategic direction and outcomes identified in the corporate plan. They are funded through council's budget.
The quarterly reports provide information to council and the community on implementation of the plans. Council has produced the following reports in relation to the Corporate Plan 2014-2019 and the Operational Plan 2015-2016.
- Quarter 2 2015-16, CEO Quarterly Progress Report
- Quarter 1 2015-16, CEO Quarterly Progress Report
- Quarter 3 2015-16, CEO Quarterly Progress Report