- Last updated:
- 12 Mar 2018
Council adopted the Sunshine Coast Libraries Plan 2014-2024 at its Ordinary Meeting on 21 August 2014.
Council developed the Sunshine Coast Libraries Plan 2014-2024 to guide the future form and function of Sunshine Coast Libraries over the next decade.
The Sunshine Coast Libraries Plan sets the direction for library operational and infrastructure matters, and aims to ensure a popular and responsive library service now and into the future.
View the plan and its Supporting Resources:
- Sunshine Coast Libraries Plan 2014-2024
- Sunshine Coast Libraries Plan 2014-2024 – Supporting Resources
The Libraries Plan has been developed with the primary purpose of:
- improving the condition and operation of the library network
- detailing library site and design considerations
- developing future libraries in a timely manner.
Key focuses of the plan include:
- Technological advancements
- Community patterns and needs
- Evolving staff roles.
Council undertook an extensive consultation program to finalise the plan, as detailed in the Supporting Resources.
The community was invited to have their say on the draft Sunshine Coast Libraries Plan 2014-2024. Submissions closed Friday 21 February 2014.
For more information, email email@example.com.