- Last updated:
- 16 Jan 2017
Council has template development conditions for use in preparing Material Change of Use (MCU) and Reconfiguring a Lot (ROL) approvals.
These conditions are designed to:
- be consistent across the Sunshine Coast
- make the length of conditions in quantity and volume appropriate
- focus on planning matters for MCU and ROL approvals
- delegate construction matters to Operational Works (OPW) permits
- use direct language making obligations clear and easy to understand
- be tailored to the specifics of the site
- achieve consistent handling of approved plans and documents
- have consistent referencing, headings, and formatting.
All template condition packages, including FastTrack condition packages, will be updated from time to time.
For more information, contact council.
Conditions for MCU and ROL approvals:
Conditions for OPW approvals:
Council also has a series of FastTrack application condition packages for each of the FastTrack use types.
These packages represent the standard set of conditions that will be drawn upon for most FastTrack application approvals. FastTrack approvals will contain some, but rarely all, of the conditions in the package. In some cases, additional conditions may be added to address certain issues.
The FastTrack condition packages will be updated from time to time as part of regular internal reviews.
- reconfiguration of a lot
- multiple dwelling units - MCU only
- dual occupancy - MCU only
- dual occupancy - combined MCU and OPW
- industrial - MCU only
- industrial - combined MCU and OPW
- advertising devices
- caretakers residence
- home based business
- bed and breakfast
- electrical reticulation
- operational works
- advisory notes.