- Last updated:
- 27 Sep 2016
Council has template development conditions for use in preparing Material Change of Use (MCU) and Reconfiguring a Lot (ROL) approvals.
These conditions are designed to:
- be consistent across the Sunshine Coast
- make the length of conditions in quantity and volume appropriate
- focus on planning matters for MCU and ROL approvals
- delegate construction matters to Operational Works permits
- use direct language making obligations clear and easy to understand
- be tailored to the specifics of the site
- achieve consistent handling of approved plans and documents
- have consistent referencing, headings, and formatting.
All template condition packages, including FastTrack condition packages, will be updated from time to time.
FastTrack template conditions packages
Council also has a series of FastTrack application conditions packages for each of the FastTrack use types.
These packages represent the standard set of conditions that will be drawn upon for most FastTrack application approvals. FastTrack approvals will contain some, but rarely all, of the conditions in the package. In some cases, additional conditions may be added to address certain issues.
The FastTrack conditions packages will be updated from time to time as part of regular internal reviews.
For more information, contact Development Services.