- Last updated:
- 03 Oct 2016
The Development Indicators Report presents a unique picture of development activity on the Sunshine Coast for specified timeframes, based on council's internal development application records.
Development Indicator - Report
Development Indicators - Maps
- View the September 2015 Significant Development Map
- View the Building Approvals Heat Map 2012-2016 Explanatory Note
Development Indicators - Archive reports
- View the report archives
The above reports:
- profile the amount and types of development
- contains information on planning, subdivision, and building and construction activity
- includes information on assessment of development applications.
Selected charts present data for the current reporting period and for other quarters where identified.
These reports are used by industry, media, community groups and the public.
If you use this material in any publication, document or presentation, please acknowledge Sunshine Coast Regional Council as the source of the information.
Subscribe to receive these reports with the quarterly Planning and Environment eNews.
Council provides the information in the Development Indicators Report as a general reference source only. Refer to council’s website disclaimer.