- Last updated:
- 04 Jul 2016
On 27 April 2011 council adopted administrative amendments to Maroochy Plan 2000. The adopted amendments came into effect on 25 May 2011.
The purpose and general effect of the amendments is to clarify and correct the assessment requirements that apply to certain uses within the recently adopted amendments to Maroochy Plan 2000, being:
- Amendment No. 15/16 (commenced 25 October 2010)
- Maroochydore PAC Structure Plan amendments (commenced 17 December 2010).
Also, the amendments clarify other provisions in the plan. The changes are administrative and consistent with the original intent of the above mentioned amendments.
Start of the amendments
The amendments came into effect on 25 May 2011.
- Amendment instruction sheet
- Amended pages for printing and insertion to hard copies of Maroochy Plan 2000
- Amended map for printing and insertion into hard copies of Maroochy Plan 2000:
For more information please contact council's customer service centre.