- Last updated:
- 13 Jul 2016
On 24 October 2007, council adopted Planning Scheme Amendment No.14 (Maintenance to Maroochy Plan 2000) – Planning Scheme Policies in accordance with Schedule 3 of the Integrated Planning Act 1997.
Amendment No.14 (planning scheme policies) 21 April 2008
The purpose of the amendments is to provide more information about council’s requirements for:
- engineering infrastructure
- acoustic treatment of new buildings in urban areas.
Also, the amendments addressed previous council resolutions about:
- construction of footpaths
- individual water meters in multi-unit developments.
Start of the Amendments
The adopted amendments became effective on 21 April 2008.
- Amendment Instruction Sheet
- For printing and inserting into hard copies of Maroochy Plan 2000:
- Amended pages