- Last updated:
- 04 Jul 2016
On 22 August 2013 council adopted Amendment No.24 to Maroochy Plan 2000. The adopted amendment will have effect on and from 16 September 2013.
The purpose and general effect of the planning scheme amendment is to allow for the inclusion of a Priority Infrastructure Plan into Maroochy Plan 2000. Priority Infrastructure Plans provide information related to the trunk infrastructure needed to service existing and future development. They cover trunk infrastructure networks for
- land for community facilities
- water supply
- sewerage networks.
They set the desired standards of service for each infrastructure network and planning for future infrastructure.
Start of the amendment
The amendment came into effect on 16 September 2013.
- Amendment instruction sheet
- Amended pages for printing and insertion into hard copies of Maroochy Plan 2000
- List of Amendments
- Amended pages
- Contents Overview
- Volume 1 – Administration and Assessment Requirements
- Volume 2 – Strategic Plan
- Volume 3 – Planning Areas, Precincts and Precinct Classes
- Volume 4 – Planning Scheme Codes
- Volume 6 – Priority Infrastructure Plan
- Appendices contents
- Planning Scheme Policy No.5 Operational Works
- Planning Scheme Policy No.6 Transport Traffic and Parking
- Planning Scheme Policy No.9 Reconfiguring Lots
- Planning Scheme Policy No.11 Sippy Downs Town Centre
For more information please contact council's customer service centre.