- Last updated:
- 11 Oct 2019
The Environment Levy annual report showcases the program's achievements, and details the funding expenditure for each financial year.
2018-2019 Annual Report Highlights:
- $2.28 million invested into the purchase of three properties totalling 56 hectares
- $1.28 million invested into the establishment and management of previously acquired lands
- $609,000 provided to 22 Environment Levy-partnership groups
- $270,000 in Landholder Environment Grants provided to 88 private landholders
- $90,000 invested into the Land for Wildlife program. More than 30,550 native plant seedlings and 162 nest boxes provided
- $845,000 invested into on-ground works to protect our coastal areas
- $247,000 invested into riparian restoration to improve waterway and catchment health
- Over $700,000 invested into management of invasive plants and animals
- More than $410,000 invested into various research and monitoring projects.
The latest annual report is available in September of each year. Download the most recent report here .
For more information about the Environment Levy please contact council.