- Last updated:
- 25 May 2017
A trial of Heritage Realtime has begun and we are looking for your feedback!
The trial includes a heritage walk in Caloundra, scanning images and objects, as well as directions to local museums.
- Start enjoying your Heritage Realtime experience. Download the Layar app
- In the menu, Search layers, "Heritage Realtime"
- Start enjoying your heritage experience.
Scan the BBQ in Felicity Park, lighthouse public artwork at Lamkin Lane and signage at Caloundra Lighthouses for video.
From your personal computer, take a tour around these Sunshine Coast places and learn about your local history:
- In 2012 Buderim marked 150 years since the first record of the town was made by Tom Petrie. Discover the colourful history of Buderim along the town’s footpaths and past its shops and gardens. Visit the historic Pioneer Cottage, and learn about the Buderim-Palmwoods Tramway, which operated from 1914-1935.
- Download the WALK Buderim brochure.
Planning for other heritage walks is underway.
For more information or to provide feedback on the walks, email firstname.lastname@example.org.