- Last updated:
- 08 Mar 2019
Australia's most sustainable region: Healthy. Smart. Creative. is our vision for the Sunshine Coast now and for the future. These attributes underpin our approach to everything we do:
- our smart economy
- our strong community
- the value we place on our environment
- how council operates as an outstanding organisation.
Setting the paths we will pursue on behalf of our community is our Corporate Plan 2018-2022.
It encompasses our essential day-to-day services and game-changing projects for the next five years. This will reinforce our vision for the region and ensure the Sunshine Coast delivers a dividend of prosperity and well-being.
Distributing corporate responsibility and resources to implement our vision over the financial year is the Operational Plan 2018-2019. This plan informs the annual budget, which directs funding to our core service delivery and major projects.
The quarterly reports provide information to council and the community on implementation of the plans. Council has produced the following reports in relation to the Corporate Plan 2018-2022 and the Operational Plan 2017-2018.
- Quarter 1 2018-2019, CEO Quarterly Progress Report
- Quarter 1 2018-2019, CEO Snapshot Report
- Quarter 4 2017-2018, CEO Quarterly Progress Report
- Quarter 3 2017-2018, CEO Quarterly Progress Report
- Quarter 2 2017-2018, CEO Quarterly Progress Report