- Last updated:
- 16 Jan 2017
Sunshine Coast Events Network (scene) is a program initiated and managed by council.
scene aims to strengthen the quality and enrich the diversity of the local events landscape by building the knowledge, capacity and networks of event organisers.
Subscribe to the scene e-newsletter to stay up to date with the 2017 program announcements.
You can access information on past topics, speakers and slides.
How to get involved with scene
- Subscribe to the e-newsletter to receive scene updates, more information on upcoming events and other industry tips and tricks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org – type ‘subscribe scene’ in the subject line.
- Showcase an event specific product, talent or service at one of the events.
- Send through ideas, suggestions or feedback on topics you’d like covered.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (07) 5475 7272
Below are some great resources and websites providing tips on how to organise and run a successful event.
This kit contains a number of practical event resource and template documents including (but not limited to):
- Communication / marketing plan
- Event brief
- Event application / permit information
- Event checklists
- Organisational structures
- Risk assessment
To access these and other documents, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event Supplier Directory
- Major Events Sponsorship
- Event permits and guidelines
- Grants and Funding
- Community Halls
- Facilities and Recreation Directory
- Events Hub
- Community Groups Directory
- Holding events on the Coast
- Sunshine Coast Venues and Events
- Sunshine Coast Destination Limited
- Business Events Sunshine Coast Planning Checklist
- Local Government Toolbox
- Organising an event
- Travelsmart your event
- Tourism Events Queensland
- Liquor Licensing Event Management Templates
- Volunteering Sunshine Coast
- First Aid - St Johns QLD
- QLD Police Service
- QLD Ambulance Service
- QLD Fire and Rescue
Proud supporters of scene: