- Last updated:
- 10 Feb 2017
Kawana Sports Precinct is a 45 hectare sports complex that hosts an array of events including international, national, state and local games across codes, training camps, community events as well as major music and entertainment events. The precinct includes:
- Sunshine Coast Stadium, the central hub of Kawana Sports Precinct
- A high performance training facility
- Western Fields
- Lake Kawana
The facilities at the Kawana Aquatic Centre, located on the south side of the stadium, and the Sunshine Coast Stadium often integrate to create optimal training and training camp experiences for athletes.
Sunshine Coast Stadium amenities
- Seven fully lit, rectangular fields
- Grandstand seating with 1050 seats and 2000 temporary seats situated on either side of it. It also includes six corporate boxes that overlook the main field
- In-house PA system
- Two fully equipped corporate function areas
- In-house catering and canteen facilities on the Ground level and Concourse level
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Spectator toilets on both the Ground and Mezzanine levels
- Ground level entry gates with a lift reaching all three levels of the stadium for accessibility
- Fully enclosed, secure, air conditioned ticket office with multiple queuing points, including a window for disability access. Ticketing can be managed by the hirer or the Venue.
Kawana Sports Precinct main entry: 320 Nicklin Way Kawana
Sunshine Coast Stadium main entry: 31 Sportsmans Parade Bokarina
Western Fields entry: Milieu Place Warana
Visit the Sunshine Coast Stadium website for full details on facilities and services.