- Last updated:
- 19 Oct 2017
Outstanding achievement by a group or organisation that has shown significant contribution toward developing a more socially cohesive community within the region.
Demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following:
- multicultural and/or Indigenous engagement, volunteering, skills development, innovation and knowledge sharing; while maintaining social interaction through families,
- neighbourhoods or organisations
displayed exceptional leadership and participation within the community
- building community partnerships and fostering resource sharing
- planning for success including career development for the region’s community services sector
- activities which result in the short and long term benefits for the community as well as promoting welfare and wellbeing.
All nominees must be residents of the Sunshine Coast Council local government area.
When making a submission, please refer to the entry rules.