- Last updated:
- 20 Sep 2017
Outstanding contribution or achievement by an individual aged 65 years or over on 26 January 2018. The winner will be an inspirational role model and display continued excellence in their field and/or in the community.
Demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following:
- personal, academic or professional achievements
- contribution in the relevant field
- demonstrated leadership, innovation and creativity
- personal interests and community involvement
- contribution to the development of the Sunshine Coast community and/or economy
- contributions being completed on a voluntary basis or exceeding the normal requirements of the nominee’s paid work.
All nominees must be residents of the Sunshine Coast Council local government area.
When making a submission, please refer to the entry rules.