- Last updated:
- 15 Sep 2017
Outstanding achievement by an individual or group that has made a significant contribution towards the sporting or recreational achievements of the region.
Demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following:
- good practice in sport, being a positive role model in sport and recreation pursuits, innovative and inclusive programs or coaching of others
- facilitating or encouraging membership and participation
- contributing to the outstanding management or administration of sport or recreation activities
- participating in official sporting or recreational duties in a voluntary capacity
- promoting participation and the benefits of sport or recreation.
All nominees must be residents of the Sunshine Coast Council local government area.
When making a submission, please refer to the entry rules.