- Last updated:
- 18 Oct 2016
Council's commuity groups directory website, or CommunityHub is a free online interactive community directory for local groups including:
- not-for-profit organisations
- local artists and small creative businesses
- sports clubs
- government services.
It provides access to a broad range of community information on the Sunshine Coast including:
- sport and recreation
- community groups
- child care
- support services and more.
The CommunityHub allows community groups to:
- create and edit listings on the site
- link to their Facebook page and to their own website (if applicable)
- download photos and videos
- share event information and news with their members and others in the community.
To find out more:
- visit the CommunityHub website
- email email@example.com
- phone the CommunityHub Support Officer on (07) 5475 8956.