- Last updated:
- 18 Feb 2016
This category aims to strengthen the capability and capacity of local community organisations to respond to community need through the provision of information sharing, training, collaboration, integrated planning, and service development.
Community Partnership Funding Program - Community Development Category specific criteria (address one or more):
- encourage involvement, interaction and partnerships between local individuals and community and/or cultural organisations
- provide significant information, expertise or resources to support other community and/or cultural organisations
- transfer new skills and capabilities to other community and/or cultural organisations and individuals
- improve access to and knowledge of community resources and services
- benefit multiple user groups and/or one or more of the following groups (families, young people, seniors, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with a disability).
Types of services funded in this category include:
- Peak bodies/ umbrella groups.
Note: All applicants must discuss their proposal with a council category representative before submitting an application. Contact a council Grants Officer for details.