- Last updated:
- 04 Sep 2016
For more information or help with online applications, contact council’s grants officers:
- (07) 5420 8616
Grant development officers can also help with project development and exploring other funding sources.
If you do not have a computer, you can use one at any of council’s libraries. These computers are free to use.
If you have difficulty speaking English, contact council’s customer service centre to organise an interpreter to help you.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to read the guidelines. They should be read in conjunction with council's Community Grants Policy.
Tips for completing grant applications
For help with grant writing, access the Grant Writing Tips Fact Sheet
All Environment Levy Funded grants must be acquitted eight weeks after the project is completed. All acquittals are completed on line.
The acquittal process is how grant recipients show council how they spent the funds as per their funding agreement.
Organisations cannot be considered for further council funding if previous grant acquittal conditions have not been met.
Instructions for completing online acquittals
- Follow the link below to log into SmartyGrants.
- Fill in the details under Login. Please use the same email address and password you used in your application. If you do not know the email address, contact a Grants Officer. If you have forgotten you password click on “Forgotten your password” and follow the instructions.
- After logging in, click on 'My Submissions' at the top right of the screen.
- Click on your relevant acquittal form near the top of the screen.
- Complete and submit your acquittal form.
Access your online acquittal form
Following is a list of successful applicants for grants funded by the Environment Levy.
Environment Levy Grants