- Last updated:
- 21 Apr 2017
Before applying for funding, applicants should read council’s Environment Levy Partnerships and Grants Program Guidelines, Community Grants Policy and the Environment Levy Policy.
For an overview of this program please view the factsheet.
For further information or help completing on-line applications, please contact council’s Community Connections team on (07) 5420 8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Office hours are 8.30 am – 5.00 pm, Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays).
If you do not have your own computer, you can access a computer at any of council’s libraries at no cost.Please let us know if you have difficulty speaking English and we can organise an interpreter to assist you.
All Environment Levy Partnerships funding must be acquitted by 31 August each year . All acquittals are completed on line.
Organisations will not be considered for further funding from council where previous acquittals conditions have not been met.Recipients of multiple-year Environment Levy Partnerships funding will receive yearly payments contingent on the satisfactory completion of a yearly progress report and subject to council’s annual budget allocations
Instructions for completing online acquittals
- Follow the link below to log into SmartyGrants.
- Fill in the details under Login. Please use the same email address and password you used in your application. If you do not know the email address, contact a Grants Officer. If you have forgotten you password click on “Forgotten your password” and follow the instructions.
- After logging in, click on 'My Submissions' at the top right of the screen.
- Click on your relevant acquittal form near the top of the screen.
- Complete and submit your acquittal form.
Access your online acquittal form