- Last updated:
- 17 Oct 2016
For general enquiries and help completing your online application form please contact a grants officer on (07) 5420 8616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do own a computer you can access one at any of council’s libraries at no cost.
Interpreter services are available for people who have difficulty with English. Contact council’s customer service centre to organise an interpreter.
Environment Levy partnerships and grants program guidelines
These guidelines should be read in conjunction with council's Community Grants Policy.
Environment Levy partnerships fact sheet
For a summary of the Environment Levy Partnerships program, access the:
Environment Levy Partnerships must be completed each year in August. All acquittals are completed on line.
The acquittal process is how grant recipients show council how they spent the funds as per their funding agreement.
Organisations cannot be considered for further council funding if previous grant acquittal conditions have not been met.
Instructions for completing online acquittals
- Follow the link below to log into SmartyGrants.
- Fill in the details under Login. Please use the same email address and password you used in your application. If you do not know the email address, contact a Grants Officer. If you have forgotten you password click on “Forgotten your password” and follow the instructions.
- After logging in, click on 'My Submissions' at the top right of the screen.
- Click on your relevant acquittal form near the top of the screen.
- Complete and submit your acquittal form.
Access your online acquittal form