- Last updated:
- 18 Aug 2017
The acquittal process is how grant recipients show council how they spent the funds as per their funding agreement. All grant funding must be acquitted and must be completed online.
Organisations cannot be considered for further council funding if previous grant acquittal conditions have not been met.
Instructions for completing online acquittals
- Follow the link below to log into SmartyGrants.
- Fill in the details under Login. Please use the same email address and password you used in your application. If you do not know the email address, contact a Grants Officer. If you have forgotten your password click on “Forgotten your password” and follow the instructions.
- After logging in, click on 'My Submissions' at the top right of the screen.
- Click on your relevant acquittal form near the top of the screen. *
- Complete and submit your acquittal form.
Access your online acquittal form
* If you are unable to locate your acquittal form, please call the grants team on 5420 8616 or email email@example.com, quoting your application number.
*New Workshops - Got the Grant!
If your community group is the recipient of a grant or partnership this workshop will help you manage and acquit funding with ease. Hosted at Council Libraries, these workshops are an ideal next step if you have already attended a Grants Information Session. Book here