- Last updated:
- 03 Jun 2016
Successful recipients of grant funds must complete and submit an outcome report online no more than eight weeks after completing the funded activity. This acquits the RADF monies spent.
The Project Outcome Report includes information about the success of your project, budget and support material.
If you fail to acquit your grant, you will be ineligible to apply for future funding through RADF and Arts Queensland.
Your report must show evidence of the outcomes of the activity and how you spent the RADF money. It is a chance to reflect on the level of success your activity achieved by:
- identifying key outcomes
- assessing the benefits and drawbacks
- checking your financial estimates against your actual expenditure
- learning from any difficulties — these can often teach more than successes
- recognising the potential for growth or new directions in your work
- setting new priorities.
Instructions for completing online outcome reports
- Follow the link below to log into SmartyGrants.
- Fill in the details under Login. Please use the same email address and password you used in your application. If you do not know the email address, contact a Grants Officer. If you have forgotten your password click on “Forgotten your password” and follow the instructions.
- After logging in, click on 'My Submissions' at the top right of the screen.
- Click on your relevant outcome report form near the top of the screen.
- Complete and submit your outcome report.
Access your online outcome report form
Acknowledgement Guidelines for RADF Recipients
RADF funded activities must acknowledge the Queensland Government and Sunshine Coast Council in all promotional material, publications and products by inclusion of the RADF acknowledgment text and logos.
Acknowledgement Text for RADF:
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Sunshine Coast Council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland.
The Queensland Government crest is available from the Arts Queensland website.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of Sunshine Coast Council's logo.
View the acknowledgement guidelines for RADF Grant recipients.