- Last updated:
- 15 Sep 2017
From Saturday 1 July 2017, buses are changing in the Hinterland region.
These changes are due to the end of an extensive trial of routes 891 and 892, which were funded by council. These trials were used to identify transport needs in the area and assist with future planning.
What's happening from 1 July
- Route 891 - the frequency of services will change and timetables will be adjusted
- Route 892 - will be removed and no longer run.
You can still catch Translink route 649 (railbus) and the Sunshine Coast train to travel between Landsborough and Beerwah.
Route 891 will have an improved timetable, with running times which better suit the patronage of the service and run more regularly throughout the day.
Please refer to Translink's Service Update for new timetables or to replan your jouney from 1 July.
Changes to route 890 Maleny to Nambour
- Nambour - services will travel a different route between Hospital Road and Nambour station
- Mapleton - services to Maleny will complete the Mapleton loop in a clockwise fashion (see qconnect website)
Timetables will be adjusted due to these changes. This will increase safety and access for Mapleton residents and provide extra set down and pick up locations in Nambour, including Nambour Mill Village.
Get your new timetable
New timetables are available from:
- Glasshouse Country coaches by calling 5496 9249; or
- Visit qconnect to view your new timetable online and to replan your journey.