- Last updated:
- 06 May 2019
Licences and permits
Not all food vendors need a licence or permit to operate a food stall. To find out if your company needs a licence or permit, visit the LG Toolbox website.
For more information on council's food licences and permits contact a environmental health officers via council's customer service centres.
Council has a database of more than 150 stallholders on the Sunshine Coast.
Once you have obtained the relevant licence and or permit, you can register your stall by filling out all sections of the online application.
By completing the application, you consent to:
- being contacted directly by council to attend events
- being referred to other community event organisers.
Any stallholder attending a council event will be required to provide:
- a copy of their current Public Liability Insurance policy not less than $20 million dollars, noting Sunshine Coast Regional Council as an interested party
- a copy of relevant food permit/s from Sunshine Coast Regional Council (please contact customer service for more information (07) 5475 7272)
- a diagram of food stall drawn to scale
- a signed agreement accepting the terms and conditions for the event
- a photo of your stall set up.
Please note, stall and electricity fees may apply (subject to event).
If you need assistance completing the online application, please phone (07) 5475 7272 or email email@example.com
Events Suppliers Directory
The Event Suppliers Directory allows event organisers to search for suppliers and products straight from the website. Sunshine Coast Local Government Area event suppliers are encouraged to register their business.