- Saturday 03 August 2013
Sunshine Coast Council is inviting local business to align their brand to one of council’s quality family-focussed Festive Season events as part of the program’s annual sponsorship program.
The Festive Season calendar of events reflect the cultural values, diversity and lifestyle of our region and offer a packed program of family-friendly activities held throughout December and January including the popular Carols at Cotton Tree, Carols on Kings, New Year’s Eve at Mooloolaba and the prestigious Australia Day Awards ceremony.
Flexible packages can be tailored to suit a range of sponsorship values, with opportunities to receive stage and program naming rights, staffed booths at events, merchandising, T-shirt logos, and signage at the sponsored event to name a few.
There are a range of sponsorship benefits including:
- Positive exposure of your brand to over 70,000 people who attend Festive Season events
- Promoting your brand to thousands of potential new customers. Surveys confirm that 35% or 16,000 of people who attended the 2012 New Year’s Eve event recalled the major sponsor’s name
- Reinforcing established customer relationships
- Engaging with Festive Season event attendees directly and receive immediate feedback
- Showcasing and promoting new products which enhance the Festive Season experience
- Heightened visibility of your brand through positive publicity generated via printed and digital Festive Season guides, mobile and council’s website, print advertisements in local media, radio advertisements, social media pages and media updates.
Expressions of interest are sought by 30 August from local companies interested in aligning their brand with the Sunshine Coast Festive Season by calling council on 5474 7272 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org