- Thursday 24 October 2013
If you want to know more about the laws surrounding separation, make sure you attend the free legal session at Sunshine Coast Council’s Beerwah Library on Wednesday 6 November 2013 at 2pm.
Presented by Suncoast Community Legal Service, solicitors Pippa Colman and Kristy Asquith from Pippa Colman and Associates Solicitors will discuss 10 fundamental issues relating to marital or de facto property rights we all need to know.
This session includes:
- pre-nuptials and binding financial agreements
- joint tenancies, wills and estate planning
- super nominees and super splitting
- child support and spousal maintenance
- limitation periods and much more.
Head to council’s library website to book today or call 1300 LIBRARY.