New online form to report stolen or damaged waste bins
  • Tuesday 12 October 2010

Stolen or damaged waste bins can now be reported via an online form on Sunshine Coast Council website.

The online service makes it easier and more convenient for residents to order replacement waste bins or report damage to their waste bins, at anytime convenient to them.

Customer Contact Manager Mitch Wilson said the new online service would provide residents with a fast alternative to advising council about any damaged or stolen waste bins.

“Through using the simple, straight forward online form, residents can quickly and clearly notify council of any issues with their waste bins,” Mr Wilson said.

Damage to waste bins such as broken wheels, hinges or bin lids can be reported via this service. All residents then need to do is place their damaged waste bin on the kerbside and continue to use the bin as normal until replaced or repaired by council’s contractor.

For more information about Waste and Recycling visit council’s website